Terms and Conditions
Last updated: April 18 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
- By using or visiting the SEEKHO website or any SEEKHO products, software, data feeds, and services provided to you on, from, or through the SEEKHO website (collectively the "Service") you signify your agreement to
(1) these terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service"),
(3) SEEKHO's Community Guidelines, found at https://www.SEEKHO.in/t/ community_guidelines (link will be active soon) and also incorporated herein by reference.
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version https://www.SEEKHO.in/t/ terms) (link will be active soon). SEEKHO may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, audio, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of SEEKHO, including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the SEEKHO app or website, such as the SEEKHO channels, the SEEKHO "Embeddable Player," the SEEKHO "Uploader" and other applications.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by SEEKHO. SEEKHO has no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, SEEKHO will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve SEEKHO from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create a SEEKHO Account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify SEEKHO immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Although SEEKHO will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of SEEKHO or others due to such unauthorized use.
General Use of the Service—Permissions and Restrictions
SEEKHO hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without SEEKHO's prior written authorization, unless SEEKHO makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service (such as the Embeddable Player).
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Service itself, the Embeddable Player, or other explicitly authorized means SEEKHO may designate.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain SEEKHO's prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the Service
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from SEEKHO appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
- Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
- uploading an original content to SEEKHO, or maintaining an original channel on SEEKHO, to promote your business or artistic enterprise
- showing SEEKHO content through the Embeddable Player on an ad-enabled blog or website, subject to the advertising restrictions set forth above or
- any use that SEEKHO expressly authorizes in writing.
- If you use the Embeddable Player on your app or website, you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the Embeddable Player, including but not limited to links back to the SEEKHO app or website.
- If you use the SEEKHO Uploader, you agree that it may automatically download and install updates from time to time from SEEKHO. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Uploader and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit SEEKHO to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Uploader.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the SEEKHO servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, SEEKHO grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. SEEKHO reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- SEEKHO reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
Your Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
- Some of the Content on the Service is not owned by SEEKHO and may be provided by content partners. In addition, SEEKHO also provides access to publicly available videos feeds on its platform. Such Content is provided on an as-is where-is basis. SEEKHO merely acts as a platform to provide access to the content in the form and manner authorised by such third parties. SEEKHO does not claim any ownership rights in nor undertake any liability for such Content.
- Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by SEEKHO on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of SEEKHO or the respective licensors of the Content. SEEKHO and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that SEEKHO is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against SEEKHO with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless SEEKHO, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
Your Content and Conduct
- As a SEEKHO account holder you may submit Content to the Service, including videos, thumbnails and user comments. You understand that SEEKHO does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to SEEKHO all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to SEEKHO, you hereby grant SEEKHO a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, adapt, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and SEEKHO's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that SEEKHO may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant SEEKHO all of the license rights granted herein.
- You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to the SEEKHO Community Guidelines, currently found at https://www.SEEKHO.in/t/ community_guidelines (Link will be active soon), which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- SEEKHO will process any video or audiovisual content uploaded by you to the Service in accordance with the SEEKHO Data Processing Terms.
- SEEKHO does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and SEEKHO expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. SEEKHO does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and SEEKHO will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. SEEKHO reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
Account Termination Policy
- SEEKHO will terminate a user's access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
- SEEKHO reserves the right to decide whether Content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. SEEKHO may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
Seekho respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect you to do the same.
Account Suspension or Termination
Copyright Infringement Notification (DMCA Notice)
If you believe that your copyright-protected work was posted on Seekho’s site or app, or otherwise hosted by Seekho, without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification to our grievance officer. The notification must include the following:
- An email address, physical address or phone number so that we and the uploader of your work can contact you.
- A clear and complete description of your work that you believe has been infringed
- The URL or other identifying location of the allegedly infringing work.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- The physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an authorized representative of the copyright owner. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name (not that of a company) at the bottom of your notification
Submit the above information to our grievance officer:
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Mail: Keyaro Edutech Private Limited, ASHIRWAD COLONY OPP. COLLEGE GROUND, KESARGANJ, ABUROAD, SIROHI 307026 ABUROAD, RJ, IN
All information submitted in your copyright infringement notification may be made public in any way by Seekho or a third party.
Copyright Infringement Counter-Notification
If you receive a copyright infringement notification that you believe to be in error, you may provide us with a counter-notification. It must include the following:
- Your contact information, including your full legal name (not that of a company), an email address, a physical address, and a phone number. If you are an authorized representative of the uploader, such as an attorney, please be sure to specify your relationship to the uploader.
- Identify the location, including any URL, of the work that has been removed or disabled.
- And the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
- The physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an authorized representative of the copyright owner. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name (not that of a company) at the bottom of your electronic counter-notification.
Submit the above information to us:
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Mail: Keyaro Edutech Private Limited, ASHIRWAD COLONY OPP. COLLEGE GROUND, KESARGANJ, ABUROAD, SIROHI 307026 ABUROAD, RJ, IN
The counter-notification process may take up to 10 business days to complete, so please be patient. During this time, the copyright claimant may file an action seeking a court order to keep the content down. Please note that we will forward the entire counter notice to the copyright claimant, including any personal information you provide, and the counter notice may be made public. The claimant may use this information to file a lawsuit against you.
The decision to re-post any material is at Seekho’s sole discretion.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SEEKHO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SEEKHO EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, TERMS OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. SEEKHO DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND SEEKHO WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SEEKHO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, LOSSES OR EXPENSES OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WE UNDERSTAND THAT, IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY THAT CANNOT BE LEGALLY EXCLUDED, IF THAT IS TRUE IN YOUR JURISDICTION, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SEEKHO LIMITS ITS LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THOSE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS TO EITHER SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN (OR THE COST OF SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN). YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SEEKHO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. The Service is controlled and offered by Keyaro Edutech Private Limited from its facilities in India. SEEKHO makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SEEKHO, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party rights, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service. We provide these Terms of Service with our Service so that you know what terms apply to your use. You acknowledge that we have given you a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms of Service and that you have agreed to them.
Ability to Accept the Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great applications for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you. We provide these Terms of Service with our Service so that you know what terms apply to your use. You acknowledge that we have given you a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms of Service and that you have agreed to them.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by SEEKHO without restriction.
You agree that: (i) the Service shall be deemed solely based in India; and (ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over SEEKHO, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Mumbai, India. You agree that the laws of India, excluding India’s choice of law rules, will apply to these Terms of Service. In addition, for any dispute arising out of or related to the Service, the parties consent to personal jurisdiction in, and exclusive venue of, the courts in Mumbai, India. These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice at http://seekhoapp.com/privacy-policy/ and any other legal notices published by SEEKHO on the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and SEEKHO concerning the Service. If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms. No waiver of any term of this Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and SEEKHO's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AND SEEKHO AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us: